- 806 - Harim (purple) philosophizes that all colors should be taught separately, and that a focus should be maintained on stressing the differences and specialties of each color.
- 821 - A being from another dimension wanders into a Mayan village and slaughters nearly everyone before the Stonewielders manage to coral it. Upon capture, it is revealed that the beast is sentient, a member of the Seldiar species, and thought that he was attacking a Buchian outpost. It claims knowledge of the Sender, but the Council ultimately decides to execute it. Harim condemns their actions, but his objections are not heeded.
- 833 - Xib Justic, a professor at Bejucal, begins training to combat yellow mind tricks. He eventually publishes his discoveries, despite originally only doing it for recreation.
- 851 - Verin (red) is contacted by Sarit and given the first Darkstone. Verin then subsequently gains a position at Bejucal, is granted the title of Xib, and begins teaching. Several of his students pick up on his dark teachings, and join him.
- 859 - Kaisor (blue), one of Verin's students, departs for Xibalba with several other students, formally founding the Kaist movement.
952 - A portal to another dimension is discovered near Nakbe, and the Council is called to decide what to do about it. One Council member, Wedfred (red), wants to investigate. Perhaps the portal was opened for a reason, to allow the Stonewielders to join the fight against Sarit on another plane. However, Jionstar (yellow, a descendant of Ranhal), desires to either attack the world to conquer it, or to simply exploit it for resources. - The Council decides to investigate, and sends Wedfred and a small group of warriors. Upon entering, they find a planet-wide civil war involving a species known as the Dasorons. After surveying the political landscape, meeting with several generals, and assisting in a battle, they come back across the portal and present their findings to the council. - At this, Jionsar suggests that they send a battalion of willing troops through the portal to assist. Moved by the change of heart, the Council agrees, and Wedfred goes back through with far more troops. Jionsar, seizing the chance to remove a large number of Stonewielders who believe in the Sender, destroys the portal and traps Wedfred on the other side. The Council subsequently exiles him for his actions, though several other members quietly give their support. - Upon exile, Jionsar is picked up by the Kaists, who take him to Xibalba and congratulate him on a job well done. He realizes the full implications of his actions, and attempts to escape. The Kaists then kill him.
- 986 - Nonfortun (pink) is born as the first non-primary color.
1012 - The Stonewielders of Coba and Acanmul official declare war against each other.
1060 - A young Mayan explorer wanders into a cave and discovers a group of several Stonewielders. He sees their power, then runs before he is seen, and alerts several nearby city-states to the threat. A massive Mayan army is assembled, and march on an area long suspected to be haunted (the Stonewielder city of Nakbe, built outside the Mayan city, used ghostly illusions and fear projections to keep humans away rather than simply hiding the city). The Stonewielders slaughter the army as it approaches. - The Council is called, and while it doesn't condemn the slaughter, it does acknowledge that the Stonewielders have grown too large to stay confined in one single human nation. Talk is thrown around about simply conquering the humans, but ultimately rejected by the Stonewielders who still believe that the Sender has tasked them with defending the world. - Though it takes many more years to fully implement, the command is given to expand. Stonewielders pack up their belongings, leave behind their cities, and begin moving across the planet. Most cities simply move to either North or South America, but others travel across the seas.