- There are a few key factors that define the Stonewielder world. Reading these articles before simply diving into the rest of this page is suggested, if you are not already familiar with the Stonewielder world.
Why the Mayans? (author disclaimer)
What are the Stones?
What are Stonewielders?
What are Edils and Eniacs?
What are Stonewielder beliefs?
What is K'Exil metal?
What are Artifacts?
- Stonewielder magic is based on color. Different colors of Stones produce different magical effects. These are the most common of all of them.
- Over ninety percent of the Stonewielder world consists of primary colors. That said, there are still dozens of secondary colors, all of which have their own abilities (most of which are increasingly more powerful than the primaries).
- Pages detailing how the Stonewielders went from scattered magicians to hidden society. Details all history until the point that Daniel joins the hidden world in Legacy of the Purple.
Origins (527 A.D.)
The Calm (1073-1346)
First Kaist War (1346-1354)
- Built in secret across the globe, Stonewielder cities have remained secret for thousands of years. Named for the Mayan cities the Stonewielders fled from, many of them have quite a history, though others have experienced more peaceful times.