It's that time again!!! Time to reveal: The synopsis for the two Appendices for Volume 3, and... The title for Volume 4!
Appendix D: Blood Moon Rising (premiers September 13)
- Featured protagonist: Dragon Hunter Boar
- In his attempt to free Ondernifam from the Dark Angel prison, Boar threw himself into the heart of a star, sacrificing himself to save his former master. When the explosion settles, he finds that not only is he alive, but that he's been cast back into Calsin. It doesn't take long to realize that he's not in the Calsin that he remembers... Though, for one of the deadliest orcs on the continent, that may not be a bad thing.
Appendix E: Shaft of Fire (premiers October 11)
- Featured protagonists: Dragon Hunter Franclin and Highsand Barn
- Tasked by the king of Elsinor with delivering long-distance communication disks to other collaborators fighting against the Fond'sar, the unlikely duo sets out on their quest. However, it isn't long before they realize that their secret agenda might not be so secret after all... And that even the Hunter Council themselves may be on their trail.
Volume 4: Citizens of Ash (premiers November 8)
- The conclusion to the Angel storyline, all paths intersect as the mystery of the illusory beings comes to a head.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.