Quarantine Log: Stardate 3.20.2020
It's been a week since the quarantine was enacted.
The world has yet to fall into anarchy.
I am somewhat disappointed.
A quick look at what I've gotten done and what I plan to do next!
- TEQ Appendix F: Masters and Servants: Justice (Chapter 72)
New lore pages:
- Flame Elves
Updated lore page:
- Eras of History
Behind the Scenes:
- First off... I finished Curse of Knowledge!!!!! With that locked and loaded, The Curse of Knowledge is officially set to premier on April 14th. Until then, you can access its dashboard here. And... Yeah, that's actually like ninety percent of what I got done. As you can see above, I also added several new lore pages! Which is the other like ten percent of what I got done.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm really not sure how I managed to get all this done, because I've more or less been an exhausted wreck. I'm just going to chalk it up to God and not look into it too much more. As of today, it has been a full week since I have been able to sleep for more than three hours at a time for more than six total hours per night. Which has not been particularly fun. Oh, I had forgotten how exhausting it was to have an infant around... Last night, I got (maybe?) an hour of sleep, but it's honestly hard to know for sure, since I kinda zoned out without actually falling asleep. Moral of the story: Dakota tired, God good.
- TEQ Appendix F: Masters and Servants: Vengeance (Chapter 73)
Behind the Scenes:
- *shrugs* You know what, I honestly don't have a clue what this next week is going to look like, but I CAN share my overall plan for the foreseeable future:
1. Write as much TEQ as possible.
2. Release Apocolyps Squad III somewhere in the middle of it.
So, to explain a bit further... I have a whole bunch of random projects that I want to explore. Potentially releasing one of my completed novels that just need a bit more polish (click here), or another Eternal Quest spinoff, more volumes for Curse of Knowledge, something completely original to release on the website... The list really goes on for quite awhile. In the past, when I hit a stage like this, I often wind up starting and discarding multiple projects before settling on something. To help precipitate this, I'm hoping to work on TEQ, writing up a large enough backlog to give myself plenty of room to work on other projects (not going to lie, I was getting a bit nervous as I neared the end of Curse of Knowledge).
With all that said, the next couple months will probably focus heavily on pushing out more Eternal Quest. If it's possible, I'd like to write the entirety of the current arc in one sitting, thus giving me like six months of leeway once I finish. But I guess we'll see!
- Finish with TEQ Chapter 79
- Add at least 1 lore page
Until next time!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.