In the interest of keeping everyone up to date on the happenings of Lead Pyramid, I am going to begin a weekly update post, every Thursday, detailing everything that we've been working on over the last week and plans for the next week! By doing this, I can ensure that smaller details don't fall through the cracks and get missed simply because they were too small to warrant their own post.
So, on that note, let's get into it!
Online content released:
- TEQ Volume 2: Beings of Light: The Hunted (Chapter 19)
Lore pages added:
- Map: Dirnor
Behind the Scenes:
- This week, I've been focusing primarily on writing more TEQ. I built up a pretty big backlog earlier this year, but have been working on other projects since then. On Monday, I jumped back into finishing up Appendix C (title coming soon), and am preparing to start work on Volume 3 in a day or two! I've also been playing around with writing an emergency handbook to tie into Apocolyps Squad! Once I have this done, I plan to release it on the lore page! Could be a bit before this comes through, though.
Plans for this next week:
- TEQ Volume 2: Beings of Light: Elsinor (Chapter 20)
- Updated information on demigods in Calsin
- Possibly a few more creatures (phoenix is on my radar, along with a few more TEQ-specific monsters)
Behind the scenes:
- Most of next week is likely going to be spent working on more chapters for TEQ. I'll be starting on Volume 3 (title coming soon), along with expanding some of the lore of the world (particularly pertaining to Elsinor and the development of the elves). I'm also sending out one of my upcoming novels to beta readers, so I'll be spending at least some time working on that as well.
Questions for the audience:
What do you think about my lore pages? In general, are they too long? Too short? Too wordy? Not wordy enough? If there's something you don't like, let me know!
Until next time:
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.