So, I'm gonna be honest... I am absolutely LOVING this whole quarantine thing.
I'm a huge introvert.
And now, the only people I have to deal with are:
1. My wife (who I kinda love)
2. My daughter (who gives me hugs and kisses every time I come out of my office)
3. My son (who's like 2 weeks old so he's just adorable)
While I realize that many other people are really struggling with this whole situation... When the world returns to normal, I would not be crushed if this just became the new social norm.
Anyhow, that aside:
A quick look at what I've gotten done and what I plan to do next!
- TEQ Appendix F: Masters and Servants: Vengeance (Chapter 73)
- Blood Elves
Behind the Scenes:
- This week has been incredibly productive! A fact that I find somewhat surprising given how little sleep I've gotten, but... Hey, not complaining, right? My goal last week was to get through Chapter 79 of TEQ, and that's exactly where I'm at! Other than that... Yeah, that's really about it!
- TEQ Appendix F: Masters and Servants: Children of the Flame (Chapter 74)
Behind the Scenes:
- Honestly, my plan is to pretty much just stay the course: Keep plowing through as much TEQ as possible! I'm going to set a goal of finishing with Chapter 83 by this time next week (i.e. finishing Volume 6). Will it happen? Well... I HOPE so. I also only got like 3 hours of sleep last night, so today I'm just going to focus on minor website tweaks (maybe some map stuff) because I'm just absolutely exhausted. So I guess we'll see where I'm at next week! In any event, I'm back to writing TEQ faster than it's releasing, which is always nice.
At present, my plan is to keep working on TEQ until I get through Chapter 87 (the end of Appendix G). Once I finish up with that, I'll switch gears to getting Apocolyps Squad III ready for publication!!! After that, we'll have to see where I'm at!
Until next time!
P.s. I apologize for the somewhat rambling nature of this update. As I stated, I'm running on like no sleep. Oh, I can't wait until my son gets old enough that he starts actually staying asleep all night...
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.