When most people see the number "4" followed by a two-digit number, 4-10 probably isn't the one that elicits the greatest response. As someone whose first shotgun was a 0.410, I've always found this particular alignment of numbers to be far more memorable, though.
Not that that's particularly important, but hey! Fun facts are always fun.
A quick look at what I've gotten done and what I plan to do next!
- TEQ Appendix F: Masters and Servants: Pact of the Servants (Chapter 75)
- Star Elves
- Sand Elves
- The Continent of Corinth
Behind the Scenes:
- This week has been... Interesting, to say the least. In short, I've gotten almost no sleep for the entire length of it, so my actual writing has pretty much ground to a screeching halt. That said, as you can see above, I've still managed to find ways of being productive.
And... Yeah, that's really been it. A shorter update, but I've also spent quite a few days this week just staring at the screen willing words to appear on it, because... Well, exhaustion. Oh, I'd forgotten just how hard newborns were.
- TEQ Volume 6: The Shores of Tifingor: New Plans-Old Friends (Chapter 76)
- The Curse of Knowledge: Streams of Blood (Chapter 1)
Behind the Scenes:
- At this point, I honestly don't know what I'm going to be looking at. I'm still quite exhausted, and that fact likely won't be changing anytime soon. In a perfect world, I'd like to keep moving forward on TEQ. I'd still like to finish writing the appendix for Volume 6, as well as going back and doing some edits over the previous aspects of the story. I'd also really like to start working on Curse of Knowledge Volume 2. Will any of that happen? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Really, I'm just going to be playing it by ear. If I stay as tired as I have been, I'm probably going to focus on updating lore pages on the website. I have a lot of stuff I'd like to do with the map section specifically: Updating some of the maps that are currently online as well as putting together some "through history" maps. But I guess we'll see!
Until next time!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.