A quick heads-up on what I got done during this week and what I plan to accomplish this next week!
Online content released:
- TEQ Volume 2: Beings of Light: Pixie Dust (Chapter 22)
Lore pages added:
- Elven High Families
Behind the Scenes:
- This week has actually been even more productive than I had hoped! I focused primarily on The Eternal Quest, and was able to soar past my intended goal! Last week, it was my plan to reach Chapter 42, and at present, I am partway through Chapter 43 (only a chapter and a half left to write for Volume 3!!!). I was also able to get some lore pages online (as seen above)! After spending several weeks debating where to place the Elven High Family page... I just added it under a miscellaneous tab. Lazy, but effective. As I add more material to the Misc portion, hopefully, more categories will begin to form and I can refine things a bit.
Plans for this next week:
- TEQ Volume 2: Beings of Light: A Time to Die (Chapter 23)
- We'll have to see. Possibly some updated information on Dark Elven deities, but a lot of it will depend on my free time (which I won't have much of).
Behind the Scenes:
- This next week is going to be BUSY... Over the weekend, I'm going to be doing my first con of the year!!! If you happen to be down in Wichita, KS, stop by the RenFest and say hello! That will take place on Saturday and Sunday, so we'll see how that goes!!! I'll be selling Apocolyps Squad and promoting The Eternal Quest (I'll even be giving a speech on Sunday), I'm super excited!! I'll be taking Monday off to try and recover, then getting back into the swing of things come Tuesday. So... My goal ATM is to finish up Volume 3 of TEQ by this time next week. After that, I'm still kicking around a few different ideas. I have some books that I'd like to write that I might delve into, or I might start working on the Nomad reboot. I guess I'll let you know at this time next week!
Questions for the Audience:
- What is your favorite type of character? The strong female lead? The silent-but-deadly assassin? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time!