A quick update on everything that I have and haven't accomplished!
Online content released:
- TEQ Volume 2: Beings of Light: A Time to Survive (Chapter 24)
Behind the Scenes:
- This week was... Interesting. I duly got far more done than I had anticipated and far less. Allow me to explain.
Last week, I set a goal of reaching 46,000 words on the Stonewielder rewrite. With a starting point of 5,907 words, I reached 22,365 words before realizing that I just wasn't telling the story properly. With that, I deleted everything I had written thus far and began from scratch, reaching 32,935 words on my new attempt (which is FAR better). So, if you want to be technical, my goal was to write at least 40,093 words, and I wound up writing 49,397. That said, I AM only 32,935 into my newest attempt so... I'll let you be the judge! But yeah, that was most of my focus for the week.
Plans for this next week:
- TEQ Appendix B: Elements of Glory: Waves (Chapter 25)
- Awhile back, I wrote a handbook for the Apocalypse Prevention Department. Since then, it's been sitting on my desktop not doing much. If I have enough time, I'm going to go ahead and port that over to the website!
Behind the Scenes:
- This next week is going to be a bit slower. Take, for example, today. Given my fixation on storytelling, it should come as no great surprise that I'm a bit of a nerd. As such, I have tickets to Avengers: Endgame tonight. As this is undeniably the largest movie that we'll be seeing, realistically, for another decade at least, I woke up this morning a bit excited. At 3:30. After going to bed after 10:00. Given my current level of exhaustion, I'm going to do everything I can to keep writing, but we'll see how well it goes. Then, come tomorrow, I'm taking the day off to do adult stuff (look at houses, try to navigate home loans, and maybe look at a new car). Thus, I'm really only going to have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to accomplish anything before the next weekly update.
So... I think I'm going to set a goal of 30k more by this time next week, reaching at least 62,935 words. Possible? I guess we'll see!
Until next time!