This week's analysis of what I got done and what I plan to do!
Online content released:
- TEQ Volume 2: Beings of Light: Wondrisil Return (Chapter 21)
Behind the Scenes:
- This week was a bit slower than I had planned. Last week, I knew I was going to be facing some roadblocks, but they wound up being a bit more intense than I had anticipated. I finished Chapter 38 of TEQ yesterday, so... I got two chapters written this last week? Not bad, I'm certainly not complaining, but it's a bit behind my anticipated schedule. I unfortunately wasn't able to get any new lore pages added, or really expand the website in any significant way.
Plans for this next week:
- TEQ Volume 2: Beings of Light: Pixie Dust (Chapter 22)
- Same general plan as last week. Again, I'l still trying to figure out how to fit that information onto the website, so we'll see where that goes.
Behind the scenes:
- My plans ATM are to keep pushing through with TEQ, as much as possible. For the moment, my goal is to hit Chapter 42 by the next weekly update. Goals are always good! I also have a few other things to prepare for, primarily, an upcoming comicon where I signed up for a 30-minute speaking timeslot. The only problem... I have no real idea what I'm going to talk about. It was too good of an opportunity to turn down, but now I'm a bit lost. Fingers crossed I can figure something out!
Questions for the audience:
Any help on the speech idea? Right now, I'd like to do something pertaining to surviving an apocalypse, to tie in with the book I'll be pushing at the con. Suggestions appreciated!
Until next time: