So yesterday I went almost a full day with caffeine.
Starting in the morning, I started to get a massive headache. This grew until the afternoon, when it literally hurt to turn my head left and right. Upon getting off work, I went out and got a soda from a fast-food place. The headache subsequently vanished.
I do not like this...
A quick look at what I got done and what I plan to do next!
- TEQ Volume 6: The Shores of Tifingor: Failures (Chapter 78)
- The Curse of Knowledge: The Law of the Desert (Chapter 3)
Updated lore pages:
- Compiled all individual country maps into a secondary menu
Behind the Scenes:
- For the most part, this week has been roundly unproductive. I'm not really going to elaborate much, and just say that between lack of sleep, lack of caffeine, and other factors... I haven't done much. I think I wrote two chapters of Curse of Knowledge Volume 2. If you saw my rant last week... This week has been a lot of the same. It's tough right now, guys...
- TEQ Volume 6: The Shores of Tifingor: Healing (Chapter 79)
- The Curse of Knowledge: Cause and Effect (Chapter 4)
Behind the Scenes:
- I... Honestly have no idea. Without going on another rant, I just feel so confused and beaten-down. I'm doing what I can to stay focused, but it's really hard. So I guess I'll be as surprised as you when next week comes around. I have a few maps I'd like to play around with. I also think my editor is set to finish up with Apocolyps Squad III this weekend, so I might focus on editing that next week. IDK, really.
Look... Okay, here's what I will say. If you're a Catholic Bishop out there (or know one), PLEASE, re-open the sacraments. You shepherds are so fond of noting the fact that the Church has gone without the sacraments before, so we'll survive this one. Yes, that is technically true. In the past, though, we were oppressed by secular governments. Now... Now, we're choosing to remain closed even as restrictions lift. I don't care what it looks like. Make people sign up online ahead of time so a set, small number of people can attend. Just... Please. Even if I'm not allowed to go, each and every Mass is offered up for the entire Church. And right now there are almost no masses across the world. Yes, priests are doing "private" masses, but how many of those priests are going to keep saying mass on weekdays? How many priests, who aren't livestreaming, are even doing it on Sundays? I'm drowning here. We all are. Please, do your duty and protect us.
And, on that cheery note, I'll close:
Until next time!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.