And it's a great DAAAAAAAAY to be alive!
I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes!
*insert copyright infringement*
A quick look at what I've gotten done and what I plan to do next!
- TEQ Volume 6: The Shores of Tifingor: Desperation (Chapter 82)
- The Curse of Knowledge: An Eye for an Eye (Chapter 7)
- An ode of David
Behind the Scenes:
- As with most weeks... This one has been interesting. Obviously, I spent Monday with my family, not working on writing. Coming out of the long weekend, my day job sorta exploded, my son stopped sleeping through the night, and generally speaking the world just kept exploding. And yet... I actually got a decent amount done. Two chapters of TEQ written (yay!!!), along with some random work on my Glyphrunners series (which I'm considering as a strong candidate for my next major project now that Apocolyps Squad has finished).
And... I know that's not a lot of information, but I've more or less just had my nose to the grindstone, trying to get stuff done.
- TEQ Appendix G: A New World: Tyrants of Istinis (Chapter 83)
- The Curse of Knowledge: Turning of the Tables (Chapter 8)
Behind the Scenes:
- My plan ATM is to more or less just keep pressing forward, working on various projects as I get enough time/sleep. On days when I'm well-rested and focused, I'll work on TEQ. On days when I'm either more pressed for time or otherwise disposed, I'll focus on some of my other projects. I'd like to get up a few more blog posts on a variety of topics, and there are some new lore pages I need to create. So... I guess we'll see what I can get done! Oh yeah, and I took on another project that I need to work on, check the Upcoming Projects page for that!
And... That's pretty much it! Back to work!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.