- TEQ Appendix G: A New World: A Tale of Two Angels (Chapter 85)
- The Curse of Knowledge: The Enemy of my Enemy (Chapter 10)
- The Three Days of Darkness
- Updates to the Third Secret of Fatima and the Three Days of Darkness
Behind the Scenes:
- If you follow these posts with any regularity, you likely noticed that I didn't post a weekly update last week. For that, I'm sorry, I truly am. I'm just... Oh, I'm so tired. Physically tired, mentally tired... Seriously, just reading the news these days is about as exhausting as running a marathon.
That said, I'm not out of game! I was able to write two blog posts over the last two weeks, as well as about half of another chapter of TEQ (which I hope to finish up today). I'm not going to lie... It's been hard. If you've read my blog posts, then you'll know that it's my opinion that the situation we see in the world today is... Apocalyptic. Like, literally. I think that we're seeing Biblical events playing out, and in my posts I lay out a bit clearer exactly what I mean by that. For the record, I'm not the only person who's starting to think the same thing, which is part of why I've finally felt bold enough to start posting this stuff. Dr. Maza, a Catholic theologian, also believes the same thing, and has began to grow more public, as well as other Catholic commentators whose opinion I respect greatly.
With that... Well, when you're facing the end of the world, why keep trying to develop your craft if it's just going to get blown up in a few short years? It's a malicious mindset, and it's one that I've found myself struggling with as events continue to unfold. It's made it hard to keep working on TEQ and its spinoffs, as well as just... Do much of anything. That said, I am fighting it, primarily with the inspiration of Ecclesiastes 11:4.
"He who watches the wind will not sow, he who watches the cloud will not reap." And that's exactly what I've been doing. Watching world events, watching this cataclysm, and failing to move forward. Well... I don't know what's coming next. I don't know if the world will still exist even next week, but... I'm formally choosing not to give up.
You heard it here first, folks!
- TEQ Appendix G: A New World: The Measure of a Man (Chapter 86)
- The Curse of Knowledge: The Battle for Falreach Castle (Chapter 11)
Behind the Scenes:
- Honestly... I don't have a clue here. ATM, my plan is to press forward with TEQ, try to get a few more chapters written. I don't know how much free time I'm going to have (my work schedule is set to be pretty wild next week), but I'm going to give it my best shot!
And... Yeah, that's really all I've got here.
Until next time!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.