- TEQ Appendix G: A New World: The Measure of a Man (Chapter 86)
- The Curse of Knowledge: The Battle for Falreach Castle (Chapter 11)
Behind the Scenes:
- Ahh... This week has been BEYOND insane. And I'm so tired. Thus, this update is going to be pretty short, because I'm just exhausted and frustrated and... Oh, I don't know. Bleh.
In short, about all I've been able to do this week is get scheduled content uploaded to the website and write part of an upcoming blog post. And... yeah, that's really it. Like I said, it's been a wild week...
- TEQ Volume 7: The Sands of Notirot: Armies (Chapter 87)
- The Curse of Knowledge: Absolution (Chapter 12)
Behind the Scenes:
- With luck, I'll be able to finish my current blog post on Monday or Tuesday, then dive back into TEQ! This is the closest I've ever come to having my schedule catch up with me (I only have like 3 weeks of backlog at this point) so... That'll be interesting. Other than that, I don't really have that much to say as far as plans go. Pht, for all I know, this time next week we could all be slaves in alien labor camps. Who knows?
What I will say... Oh, I don't know. I've been going on quite a few rants here ever since the Amazon Synod, and things just keep happening. The Eucharist is still being desecrated. Children are still being slaughtered in the womb in unprecedented numbers. And now, Catholic imagery is being targeted by the current agents of chaos at work in the world. Yes, there's an entire debate that could be held around this particular topic, but I don't have the energy to get into it right now. It's just one more thing that's happening. Sacred images, images that honor great men and women of God, being torn down. Images of the Blessed Mother, the Mother of God, the one holding back the wrath of God the Father, are being shattered. It just makes me sick to my stomach.
And... Yeah, that's what I've got. We're only halfway through this year, folks. If you don't do it already, start praying your rosary daily. If you don't have a rosary, go out and get one. If you're Protestant, there's still no reason why you couldn't call on the Blessed Mother for intercession. We desperately need her prayers now more than ever. I'd also advise you to seek out the Sacrament of Confirmation (and thus join the Catholic Church) as quickly as possible, but... That requires a bishop, and most of our bishops today aren't exactly what you might call men of faith.
...and I thus end today's rant...
Until next time,
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.