Not because it's raining, just because it's SO hot! I think my shoes were melting to the asphalt just walking from the car to the door.
Which makes it a perfect day to stay inside and read TEQ!
And yes, this is what my brain looks like on almost no sleep. Anyhow...
- TEQ Volume 3: Creatures of Darkness: Reconciliation (Chapter 38)
Behind the Scenes:
- This week has been more than a little nuts. Honestly, I'm not sure exactly what I did or didn't do... My day job has been enormously chaotic, which has just... Like I've said in the past, the amount of chaos at my day job doesn't actually impact the TIME I have to write, but it's a good deal harder to pound out a thousand words on lunch break when you know that you have ten deadlines waiting for you as soon as you clock back in.
In any event, even with it, I HAVE got things done. I was able to fully finish up the appendices for Volume 3 just yesterday, bringing me to a grand total of 52 written chapters. Yes, you heard that right. As of right now, the first YEAR of TEQ has been finished!!! Well, it still has to be edited and then released, but you get what I'm saying...
- TEQ Volume 3: Creatures of Darkness: Preparation (Chapter 39)
Behind the Scenes:
- I know I've been saying this a lot in my "plans" section, but... Yeah, I just really don't know. I'm only expecting my job to get worse for the next several weeks, which means that my productivity is probably going to go down. Additionally, my editor for Apocolyps Squad II and Glyphrunners is having some scheduling issues, which means that I probably won't be receiving a plethora of edits for either of those projects. As such, here are my two main possibilities that I'm considering:
1. Plow forward on TEQ Volume 4.
2. Switch gears entirely to focus on Nomad or The Strip.
The issue with both of these prospects is that I would, ideally, like to focus a great deal of time and energy on these projects. A volume of TEQ takes me several weeks to write when I have time to actually focus (and I really don't right now), and trying to tackle a new project would probably take longer. And, unfortunately, I'm not sure if I have a full month to commit to a new project before I'll have to switch gears fully to Apocolyps Squad II editing and marketing. So... IDK. I guess I'll find out next week just like you will!
Until next time!